Sunday, November 17, 2013

Ok, fine.

My mom posted eleven things about herself on her Facebook status. I really, honestly liked it a lot, but I knew that if I "liked" it, she would make me do the same thing and actually give me a number that I have to write about myself.

I liked it anyway and she gave me the number 12. Bah! Here it goes.


1. I like sitting and thinking in total silence.

2. I can play the harmonica. So far I've taught myself "Amazing Grace" and I'm working on "Jesus Loves the Little Children."

3. When I get to Heaven, I hope that I'm a seven year old child.

4. When my mom calls me, she asks what I'm doing. If I tell her that I'm with people at some kind of event, she always ALWAYS asks, "Who all's there?" I think she just wants to know if I'm hanging out with any boys. #hopeful

5. When I was in the fourth grade, I accidentally sneezed on my classmates' blow pop. He didn't like me anymore.

6. I rarely talk to my dad on the phone, but when I go home, we talk for hours.

7. I know a lot about the Bible, but there are some days where I'm reading it and then I find out that I still don't know anything about it. I realize how much I need it--almost to the point of tears.

8. My parents gave me, possibly, the best birthday present I've ever received: a bright red, portable record player along with records of my choice. You know, the good stuff: Stevie Wonder, Johnny Cash, Oscar Peterson (jazz piano), Polka Party, The Muppets, Nat King Cole, and even Elvis Live. I have a new hobby.

9. I have unrealistic expectations of myself and sometimes I place them on other people.

10.I live in an old house with four friends. The rent is cheap and the community is unlike any other.

11.  My all time favorite thing to do when I go home is to play Cranium with my cousin, my brother and his friend.

12. I really, really want to change the world, but I don't know how to.

No comments:

Post a Comment